This universal cleaner can be used on the surfaces kitchen and bathroom, thanks to a combined detergent and anti-scaling action.
- Put the soap pellets or pieces in a casserole, and let it melt.
- When the soap is melted, add the vinegar
- Add very slowly the sodium bicarbonate (it will react with the vinegar and foam)
- Let it cool down and pour it into a container (bigger than the volume prepared, to leave some room for the foam)
- Finally, you can add essential oils: the smell of pinetree and lemon together suits for kitchen cleaning.
It can be stored at room temperature, for a few weeks.